Children’s Mental Health Week 5-11th Feb 2024
In support of Children’s Mental Health Week (5th-11th February 2024), we’re excited to offer our Online Mental Health Workshop at a HUGE 50% off! But that’s not all – every online workshop booking comes with complimentary access to our Mental Health Brain Boost video assembly!
Kick off the week with a super-engaging whole school assembly to launch the topic and follow up with a 40-60 minute differentiated online workshop for every class in your school (Y1-6). All for just £125+vat!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for access!
Enjoy the feeling of an external workshop provider coming to your school, for a fraction of the cost and run it any time that is convenient. Read on for more information or click here to get access.
- Online, video-based workshop that is super-engaging and interactive
- Easy for teachers to run; simply press play and pause as the video leads
- Includes engaging teaching bites, class discussion, worksheet fun and even a 5 minute workout!
- 40-60 minute run time so can be easily slotted into any school timetable or can be broken up into smaller sections
- Differentiated levels for Years 1-2, Years 3-4 and Years 5-6
- Covers the major topics of the RSE/RSHE Curriculum for Mental Health
- Designed around the evidence-based 5 Ways to Wellbeing
- Experienced, high quality workshop provider with 20 years’ experience working with schools
- Great value for money – £50-£125+vat for the whole school (Years 1-6)
(price during Children’s Mental Health Week ONLY!)
A vital session on mental health with great tips/advice to follow. The visual effects are engaging, worksheets were fun and we loved meeting Brainy!”
KS2 Lead, Foxes Piece School, Bucks
PLUS ‘Looking After Our Mental Health’ video assembly
We are offering complimentary access to one of our Brain Boosts – ‘Looking After Our Mental Health’ – during Children’s Mental Health Week for any school purchasing the Online Mental Health Workshop!
A-life Brain Boosts are short, 5-8 minute video bites to launch a topic, provide the core teaching/hook for your assembly or simply use in class as a mini lesson. Each video has accompanying ‘Teach Sheets‘ that are differentiated by year groups and have follow-on discussion suggestions, fun facts and a class/whole school challenge!