Children’s Mental Health Week – SPECIAL half price OFFER 6-10th FEB
Are you looking for a fun way to teach Mental Health and Wellbeing during Children’s Mental Health Week?
We are fully booked visiting schools however, our Online Mental Health Workshop is a perfect way to do this with flexible access so you can run the lesson whenever you like during the week. It has been adapted from our in-school workshop but allows the teacher to run the lesson from the classroom, we send you the login details with access to the video and worksheets. From £50-£150+vat for the whole school
“A vital session on mental health with appropriate key language and great tips/advice to follow. The visual effects are engaging, worksheets were fun and we loved meeting Brainy!” KS2 Lead, Foxes Piece School, Bucks
- > Online, video-based workshop that is super-engaging and interactive
- > Easy for teachers to run; simply press play and pause as the video leads
- > Includes engaging teaching bites, class discussion, worksheet fun and even a 5 minute workout!
- > 40-60 minute run time so can be easily slotted into any school timetable
- > Differentiated levels for Years 1-2, Years 3-4 and Years 5-6
- > Covers the major topics of the RSE Mental Health Curriculum for 2020
- > Designed around the evidence-based 5 Ways to Wellbeing
- > Experienced, high quality workshop provider with over 19 years’ experience working with schools
***SPECIAL half price OFFER 6-10th FEB Children’s Mental Health Week***
|1 age group (for example Years 1-2)||£100+VAT (*£50 6-10th Feb*)|
|2 age groups (for example Years 1-2 & 5-6)||£180+VAT (*£90 6-10th Feb*)|
|3 age groups (all age groups Years 1-6)||£250+VAT (*£125 6-10th Feb*)|
*multiple age groups must be booked at the same time to receive the discounted price. If a Year 2 teacher books the session then Year 1 are welcome to use the session for free.
“I thought the video and the worksheets were amazing! It really lifted my child up! Good work.” Parent feedback