For pricing and to unlock your Mental Health Online Workshops, please see below.
- Identifying and understanding emotions
- Helping others
- Screen time and sleep
- Family relationships
- Friendships and characteristics
- Safe/unsafe relationships
- The importance of being active and how it helps our brain (including a fun workout to do at their desk halfway through!)
- Pathways & changing unhealthy habits for healthier ones
- What is good or bad for our brains
- A growth mindset & how to improve learning
- Being mindful and taking notice of the world around us
- And more!
***Discounts available for smaller schools***
*To celebrate ‘World Mental Health Day’ we are offering 20% discount for schools . Normally £250+vat.
|1 age group (for example Years 1-2)||£100+VAT|
|2 age groups (for example Years 1-2 & 5-6)||£180+VAT|
|3 age groups (all age groups Years 1-6)||£250+VAT|
*multiple age groups must be booked at the same time to receive the discounted price. If a Year 2 teacher books the session then Year 1 are welcome to use the session for free.
For more information or to order your Mental Health Online Workshops, please use the form at the bottom of the page.
Looking for something more hands-on?
Check out our in-school workshops. These are our most interactive workshops as we bring a wide variety of hands-on equipment for children to get stuck in…. We have a number of Covid-secure measures in place to make this sort of learning possible and safe in the current climate. Click here for more information.