World Mental Health Day 10th October – Special offer
It’s World Mental Health Day on 10th October – is your school ready?
We are running a 20% discount on our Online Mental Health Workshop that is interactive, video-based and covers your WHOLE SCHOOL from Year 1 – Year 6 with differentiated levels. For just £199*, every class in Years 1-6 will have access to the 40-60 minute workshop that is all done for you with NO PLANNING required by your teachers (access is for 2 weeks). Simply print out the accompanying worksheets and press play!
*World Mental Health Day special offer. Normally £250+vat. Smaller schools contact us for bespoke pricing.
The workshop teaches children how to look after their mental health using the 5 Ways to Wellbeing and includes engaging teaching bites with our fun character Brainy, class discussion, worksheet fun and even a 5 minute desk workout!
Schools love how simple this workshop is to run as well as how engaging, informative and memorable the content is. With over 19 years’ experience teaching face to face in school, we know just how important it is to make even our online workshops as engaging and interactive as possible, so the children enjoy what they’re learning and the teachers can relax, knowing the work is done for them.
|Enjoy the feeling of an external workshop provider coming to your school, for a fraction of the cost and run it any time that is convenient!|
- Online, video-based workshop that is super-engaging and interactive
- Easy for teachers to run; simply press play and pause as the video leads
- Includes engaging teaching bites, class discussion, worksheet fun and even a 5 minute workout!
- 40-60 minute run time so can be easily slotted into any school timetable or can be broken up into bite sizes.
- Differentiated levels for Years 1-2, Years 3-4 and Years 5-6
- Covers the major topics of the RSE Mental Health Curriculum
- Designed around the evidence-based 5 Ways to Wellbeing
- Experienced, high quality workshop provider with over 19 years’ experience working with schools
- Great value for money – £199+vat for the whole school (Years 1-6)
- Breaks down this vital topic into language and teaching that reaches 5-11 year olds in a way they can understand and respond
“A vital session on mental health with great tips/advice to follow. The visual effects are engaging, worksheets were fun and we loved meeting Brainy!”
KS2 Lead, Foxes Piece School, Bucks
To book simply email us at Info@a-life.co.uk and mention offer
#worldmentalhealthday #mentalhealth #fivewaystowellbeing #fiveways2wellbeing